woensdag 30 juni 2010

What means everything?

Everything. It is such a beautifull word, but yet, i have no clue what it means. 'I would do everything to make you happy', you said. 'everything?' i asked. 'Just name something and i'll do it.'
It is not that I didn't want you to do something for me, but it was that i just had no idea what to wish for, when suddenly 'everything' is possible. And i knew that when he said 'everything' he didn't really mean 'everything'. But what did he meant? It probably was just a metaphor, to say that he loved me, or that i could trust him, or something like that. But he really wanted me to wish for something, so that he could prove i could trust him. But i didn't. I didn't wish for anything. There are a lot of things that i wanted, but i just didn't know if they belonged to the word 'everything'. Which is weird, because 'everything' includes everything. Right?

I think i'll go back to being busy with my homework. YAK. boring.

Love, Jonna

1 opmerking: